This FIRST lists some of the basic behaviors mentors, coaches, volunteers, team members, affiliate partners, contractors, staff, and other participants should adhere to while participating in FIRST activities.
• Exhibit Gracious Professionalism® at all times. Gracious Professionalism is a way of doing things that encourages high-quality work, emphasizes the value of others, and respects individuals and the community. With Gracious Professionalism, fierce competition and mutual gain are not separate notions.
• Ensure the safety of all participants in FIRST activities.
• Not engage in any form of bullying, harassment, use of profane or insulting language, or any actual or threatened violence.
• Adhere to all FIRST Youth Protection Program (YPP) policies.
• Report any unsafe behavior to event or local FIRST leadership.
• Persons who do not comply with this Code of Conduct may be barred from participating in FIRST activities.
As soon as you're a registered FTC Coach for FTC Romania you can login with your user name/password and edit your team data, or find further information.
@ FTC Romania
Cluj - Feb 17
Iasi - Feb 24
Timisoara - Mar 03
Bucharest - Mar 10,11
REGIONAL DEMO GAMES
Prior to the National Championship each Romanian registered team has the obligation to take part in one of the 4 Regional Demo Games events from: Iasi, Cluj, Timisoara, Bucuresti. Details will be announced soon. The Regional Demo Events are for practice purposes and will not have ranking points.
All registered teams for season #2 2017/18 will attend the National Championship taking place on March 23rd – 25th, 2018 - Sala Polivalenta, Bucharest.
2020 DIGITAL SUMMER by Natie Prin Educatie We all dream of moments to escape in nature, meet with friends and get back to our activities; let’s prepare for these moments while we are at home and connected online. Natie Prin Educatie has prepared for its national robotics program BRD FIRST Tech Challenge Romania teams a … Continue reading See the 2020 Summer Calendar of events
Official announcement: Our Regional events in Iasi and Bucharest are postponed to a later date. The new dates will be communicated to all teams in the months ahead. The National Championship in Cluj-Napoca is canceled, as well as the participation to the World Championship. Our decision is based on the current national coronavirus restrictions. Our … Continue reading Official Announcement – Event organising decision
Rules for enrollment and participation in the FIRST Tech Challenge Romania robotics program, season 2019/2020
BRD FIRST Tech Challenge Romania
The topics are a subject to change.
For any other topics you consider useful for season #2, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org