This FIRST lists some of the basic behaviors mentors, coaches, volunteers, team members, affiliate partners, contractors, staff, and other participants should adhere to while participating in FIRST activities.
• Exhibit Gracious Professionalism® at all times. Gracious Professionalism is a way of doing things that encourages high-quality work, emphasizes the value of others, and respects individuals and the community. With Gracious Professionalism, fierce competition and mutual gain are not separate notions.
• Ensure the safety of all participants in FIRST activities.
• Not engage in any form of bullying, harassment, use of profane or insulting language, or any actual or threatened violence.
• Adhere to all FIRST Youth Protection Program (YPP) policies.
• Report any unsafe behavior to event or local FIRST leadership.
• Persons who do not comply with this Code of Conduct may be barred from participating in FIRST activities.
As soon as you're a registered FTC Coach for FTC Romania you can login with your user name/password and edit your team data, or find further information.
REGIONAL DEMO GAMES
Prior to the National Championship each Romanian registered team has the obligation to take part in one of the 4 Regional Demo Games events from: Iasi, Cluj, Timisoara, Bucuresti. Details will be announced soon. The Regional Demo Events are for practice purposes and will not have ranking points.
All registered teams for season #2 2017/18 will attend the National Championship taking place on March 23rd – 25th, 2018 - Sala Polivalenta, Bucharest.
2020 DIGITAL SUMMER by Natie Prin Educatie We all dream of moments to escape in nature, meet with friends and get back to our activities; let’s prepare for these moments while we are at home and connected online. Natie Prin Educatie has prepared for its national robotics program BRD FIRST Tech Challenge Romania teams a … Continue reading See the 2020 Summer Calendar of events
Official announcement: Our Regional events in Iasi and Bucharest are postponed to a later date. The new dates will be communicated to all teams in the months ahead. The National Championship in Cluj-Napoca is canceled, as well as the participation to the World Championship. Our decision is based on the current national coronavirus restrictions. Our … Continue reading Official Announcement – Event organising decision
Rules for enrollment and participation in the FIRST Tech Challenge Romania robotics program, season 2019/2020
BRD FIRST Tech Challenge Romania
The topics are a subject to change.
For any other topics you consider useful for season #2, write to us at: email@example.com